Wednesday, December 08, 2021

 

HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, DECEMBER 7, 2021 - LOVE, PLEASURE, DREAMS, NAKEDNESS

 woman as you are

the entirety of you...

needed and desired


-----


from dreams emerging 

lover clad in my desires...

gossamer raiment


-----


make no promises

words wander off in the wind

place love in my hands


-----


her soft shy buds swell

awakened by lover's touch

warm breathless kisses


-----


show bold nakedness

call courage to bare ourselves

so love may know all


-----


you will never see

those deep scars i keep hidden...

which bleed words daily


-----


each word on the page

first was a wound on my soul...

which will never heal


-----


how a dream should end

you beside me as i sleep...

still there as i wake


-----


our private pleasure

exploring each other's lands...

love's an adventure


-----


you smiled at my words

seeing what i could not see...

i discovered me


-----

Copyright December 2021 by Donovan Baldwin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?