Sunday, January 19, 2020

 

POEMS WRITTEN JANUARY 3, 2020 BY DONOVAN BALDWIN

it's so transparent
the gown i picture you in
i can see your love

-----

As poet I have neither
Morality or scruples
Time nor direction
Nor other limiting
Dimensions which
Constrain or restrain
For I must put down
Naked emotion and desire
In trust that each reader
Will understand my
Poetic lusts
And forgive me
My innocent sins.

-----

place my words on you
guide them instead of my hands
to give you pleasure

-----

and if she craves more
still has not been satisfied
i'll be there for her

-----

i decorate you
most immodestly in ways
to inflame desires

-----

our eager bodies
tangled within silken sheets
let's sin together

-----

between our touches
beneath tender caresses
we become lovers

-----

how feral it feels
this desire for your touches
hot animal pleasure

-----

old lips not cold lips
loving experienced hands
and a well trained heart

-----

you ripple through me
unending force of nature
blending our beings

-----

I left you alone too long,
Too lonely alone too long,
And coming home,
I found you did things
Without me.
And I was
Embarrassed,
Afraid I had hurt you,
But, you looked at me,
Invited me to join you,
And I did,
And you did it alone
Together with me,
And I never left you alone,
Too long again,
Because it was more fun
Doing it with you,
Everything.

-----

dance of your blossom
entices this humble bee
craving your honey

-----

Copyright 2020 by Donovan Baldwin


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?