Sunday, September 29, 2019

 

POEMS, COMMENTS, AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, SEPTEMBER 21, 2019

you are golden flame
sensuously licking me
with your burning tongue

-----

Decadent my desires,
So they would tell me,
Yet, when I hold you,
I cannot imagine
Any evil within
Our ardent embrace
Or its ultimate end,
Which we both desire,
With amorous breaths
Respectful caresses,
For a lifetime of unity.

-----

a form of madness
flowing poetry of words
not real yet most real

-----

loving beyond laws
exploring adventuring
pleasure's boundaries

-----

in our secret rooms
lovers permitted entry
their ticket our trust

-----

happiness, pleasure,
more important than mine
yours, for that will be ours

-----

i do not matter
your happiness and pleasure
what i care about

-----

i find my teen self
in this ancient gray haired man
who now understands

-----

wish I could drop out
disappear take her with me
start over again

-----

my absent lover
still always present within
mysterious void

-----

as embers in the wind
i watch your erotic dance
weaving love in air

-----

neither of us slave
each master of the other
by common desire

-----

smoke upon the air
you swirl warmly around me
part of every breath

-----

a mystic blossom
your majestic flowering
garden of one bloom

-----

Reminders, constant,
Not the person
I like to think I am,
Failure in the moment,
Just when I think
I'm doing well...
Reminders...
Just to keep me on my toes,
Realize my failures...
Reminders...
Of weaknesses and errors.

-----

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?