Monday, September 30, 2019

 

POEMS, COMMENTS, AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, SEPTEMBER 22, 2019

Speak those words to me,
The ones so long held within,
Kept captive in your breast
For fear of censure upon
Your baring of desire.
Speak, love, I command,
Those words to me,
For I would know every truth,
Having you beautiful and naked
In both my arms and heart.

-----

no preconceptions
be whoever you must be
that's who i would love

-----

taste of smoothest cream
eat her delicious dessert
hard sweet cherry treat

-----

tribal memory
ancient stories of lovers
woven in our lives

-----

desert oasis
in the heat and emptiness
you cool my fever

-----

i gladly enter
into the divine abyss
of a woman's love

-----

erotic flavor
your taste lingers in my mouth
after your flower's kiss

-----

pressing against me
imprinting yourself on me
marked by my woman

-----

lacy filigree
soft hair surrounding your face
frame to work of art

-----

Copyright September 2019 by Donovan Baldwin

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?