Wednesday, August 14, 2019

 

EROTIC POEM: HER ENCOURAGING LOVER

By Donovan Baldwin

Secretly, alone,
You find the sweet spots,
Begin the magic touches,
Wishing,
Wishing my hands were there,

And there,

And there...

Doing that,

And this...

Faster and harder,

And...

Suddenly you realize,
I AM there,
Watching...

Heart pounding you hesitate,
Wondering,
Uncertain,
Ready to feel embarrassed,
Ashamed.

And...

Then I smile,
Sit on the bed beside you,
Run my hand over your body,
Leaving kisses and caresses
On your most sensitive,
Most aroused places...

Whispering of love
And...
How beautiful you look like that...

Encouraging you to continue,
Touching your hand...
Pressing...
Guiding...

Once more you begin,
This time with my touch,
Helping to drive you to the top,
Your fingers moving faster and faster...

I am holding you as your orgasm
Takes over your body,
All your senses,
Causes you to gasp, moan,
Arch your back...
Quiver...
Shiver with the pleasure
Sweeping through you,
Letting it all take you

As I watch...

Holding you,
In my loving arms...

Holding you...

As you snuggle comfortably against me...
Happy and content at last,
That I, your lover, felt it all
Know it all,
Has seen it all,
Has shared it all...

And...
Loves you for letting me in.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?