Tuesday, March 10, 2020

 

TOUCH WITHOUT TOUCHING, AND OTHER POETRY BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, WRITTEN JANUARY 26, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

touch without touching
inner thrills and vibrations
penetrating thoughts

-----

gasping and grasping
lovers fall beneath the weight
of heavy desires

-----

succumbing to our
intensity of feelings
with maddened passion

-----

Entranced he noted
How ample her heart,
How alluring her mind,
How appealing her words,
She was everything he dreamed,
And she made love with him
In so many ways beyond
What the human body
Could begin to
Understand.

-----

slip into my bed
wrap me in your loving warmth
leave me exhausted

-----

dive in deep waters
bathed within your warming love
currents of amour

-----

please don't be subtle
take my hand and guide my touch
let's play show and tell

-----


Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?