Saturday, March 07, 2020

 

THIS SUDDEN NYMPH, AND OTHER POETRY BY DONOVAN BALDWIN

By Donovan Baldwin
Wood Nymphs In The Moonlight by Julius Schmid

i smile to see her
this sudden nymph in moonlight
dashing to my arms

-----

i turned and reached out
one last blind attempt at love
and you took my hand

-----

she's so intimate
drops all that hides her beauty
of body and soul

-----

stripped bare in their love
with nothing to hide behind
surrendering all

-----

it's no illusion
gift of love i offer you
a mystery the same

-----

moan that song for me
the pleasure song with no words
we both love to sing

-----

your moonlight kisses
sending me to my slumbers
appear in my dreams

-----

plucking her flower
caress the stem and petals
nectar on fingers

-----

i know not her shape
kiss caress and word make me
blind at her beauty

-----

we told fairy tales
believing in fantasies
then our stories touched

-----

Copyright March 2020 by Donovan Baldwin



Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?