Friday, March 20, 2020

 

MAY I DRAW YOU WITH KISSES, AND OTHER POETRY BY DONOVAN BALDWIN WRITTEN FEBRUARY 19, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

May I draw you with kisses?
Trace the dear warm flesh
Touch all the secret places
Which long so heatedly
To be exposed to love,
To be gazed upon,
Caressed,
To be warmed by breath,
Tasted and savored,
Treasured and desired,
Recognized as whole,
The finest work of art?

-----

my tongue inscribes words
love runes on quivering skin
carnal denouement

-----

a fantasy man
constructed from words and dreams
of someone he was

-----

i'm not only words
but experiences too
from which my words grow

-----

sunlight upon leaves
rustling of the mind's passage
fingers turn pages

-----

here's mother nature
captured in words and pictures
in my library

-----

sun draws its shade
moon ignites its silver globe
a romantic night

-----

giving up, i turned
stepping into a darkness
you suddenly lit

-----

skin prickles with heat
rising in expectation
straining eagerly

-----

her taut tipped bosom
breast rhythmically rising
neath my caresses

-----

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?