Tuesday, February 25, 2020

 

POEMS AND HAIKU WRITTEN JANUARY 12, 2020 BY DONOVAN BALDWIN

I will cry no more,
For my tears
Have all been spent,
For important things,
Dreams and death and
Departed dogs,
And relatives,
I suppose,
For what is life but
A succession of losses
And the rise of memories?

-----

tonight make love in
our favorite position
and take our sweet time

-----

ribbons of my words
wound about your willing body
caress your desires

-----

she brings me pleasure
as if her thoughts were magic
touching my desires

-----

no cold kiss for us
we set lips and hearts aflame
in our world of fire

-----

my woman goddess
mature no naive virgin
she knows how to love

-----

trembling in the wind
passion blows through your body
beneath my touches

-----

seduce me simply
be yourself within my arms
touch my lips with yours

-----

- Copyright February 2020 by Donovan Baldwin


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?