Saturday, January 25, 2020

 

POEMS WRITTEN JANUARY 4, 2020 BY DONOVAN BALDWIN

we read together
fingers rubbing the letters
of our love story

-----

reading in the dark
her solo pursuit in braille
illumination

-----

my thoughts brushed gently
across mind's tender surface
raise expectations

-----

such tender passions
grasping coupling and gasping
crying out as one

-----

dreams upon the dawn
small boats my fleet bound for troy
to rescue my love

-----

lips parted she gasps
my fingers little lovers
our mouths tightly sealed

-----

She bathes in soft water,
Warm caressing wavelets
Surrounding skin,
Causing sensations, or,
Sin-sations?
She is smilingly
Aware of more
Than simply water
In the bath, but,
All invasive pleasure,
Which fills each
Bit of skin exposed
To the touch of
The silken fluid,
And her own
Gliding hands.

-----

guide my hands boldly
among your brave caresses
so share your pleasure

-----

my ten bold fingers
write a thousand fantasies
on your soft pages

-----

you're so many things
bright butterflies and rainbows
laughter in the night

-----

i listen for you
words you whisper to my heart
perfect poetry

-----

well trained soldier i
standing at stiff attention
making bold salute

-----

let's make love again
this time i'll close my eyes as
you read the poem

-----

you know exactly
when where and how to touch me
with your hands and words

-----

dew upon my tongue
mixed with your sweetest honey
flowing from your lips

-----

i have no desire
to recover from my sins
i liked them too much

-----

tempted by your heat
lured by your burning flower
molten in your flames

------
my special lady
loves to sit upon my knee
daddy's little girl

-----


Copyright 2020 by Donovan Baldwin






Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?