Thursday, August 15, 2019

 

THE TASTE YOU LEFT, AND OTHER POEMS BY DONOVAN BALDWIN

THE TASTE YOU LEFT

You left a taste in me
A flavor that lingers
Surpassing what the mouth
Can only sense.
I want my body to savor
Each moment of desire
Fulfilled by your permitted
Access to all that you are,
Woman to be loved
And remembered
And recalled with
Every sense I possess.

- Donovan Baldwin

-----

weaving through your hair
my fingers take hold gently
stronger with desire

-----

show me your blossom
pink petals blooming with joy
sweet nectar flowing

-----

hot bodies entwined
moonlit skins blend into one
loving creation

-----

his voice rasps in her ear
tells her plainly his intents
she rises expectant

-----

may i sin with you
as we join our burning flesh
in love's old embrace?

-----

we two meant to be
exploring love's boundaries
finding there are none

-----

nerve endings aflame
seeking gratification
her natural mood

-----

quivering pleasure, as
she, contorted courtesan
writhes in her passions

-----

Wish I could write words yesterday,
Several years ago, for you to find,
Clues to who I am, was, will be,
So that when you find me
You will recognize the lover,
Who has dreamed you all these years.

-----

ardently entwined
delightful intimacy
mutual pleasure

-----

love should be open,
with admiring respect, not
furtive fulfillment

-----

take and teach, show me...
guide me.... i will comply with
flexible response

-----

jaunty old roué
not done with admiration
passing, tips his hat

-----

what am i seeking?
my pleasure in your pleasure...
my ultimate goal

-----

intimate assault
her tormented recesses
quickened to release

-----

penance for my sins
not allowed to fall in love
forbidden desire

-----

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?