Tuesday, August 20, 2019

 

POETRY AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, AUGUST19, 2019

I will not fix you,
For you are not broken.
You see yourself that way,
But, I do not.
Bent?
Yes, perhaps.
Battered, bruised...
As we all are to some extent.
Our uniqueness deceives us.
We are different,
Yet, in our unique way,
And, in that way,
We are the same.

-----

forgive my desire
showing me your naked mind
is so seductive

-----

so much fire in you
flames you hide afraid to show
i can feel your heat

-----

your skin upon mine
lovers' natural embrace
body to body

more intimacy
beyond sexual actions
absorbing, sharing

our aching desires
withheld, this moment's pleasures,
gains us ecstasy

-----

naughty lad i am
yet, that's who I am and stay
no fun otherwise

-----

how much do i love?
i would give up even you
to make you happy.

-----

don't mess with coffee
for me just beans and water
a touch of sweetness

-----

aroused by sunrise
turning to your warm embrace
wakening touches

-----

walking hand in hand
hip to hip... our bodies pass
sly loving touches

-----

blinded by beauties
perhaps only i can see
as real as others

-----

with all my senses
your touch, taste, smell, sight, and sound
fill myself with you

-----

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?