Sunday, August 18, 2019

 

POEMS AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, AUGUST 17, 2019

Say the words you never say
The ones the public
Doesn't know you know...
Hoarsely, desperately rasp them out,
In the passion of the moment,
Instructions,
Desires,
Wishes,
Dreams,
Which the world cannot know,
But a lover can,
And respond,
Fulfilling wishes
In your fantasy world.

-----

i know she would be
a magnificent lover
if only she dared

-----

never be afraid
to be your naughty self
i love you that way

-----

i have no secrets
why hide my true self from you
just know me, love me

-----

you're desirable...
i must now speak honestly
i want all of you

-----

touch me with your skin
place kisses on my body
caress me with words

-----

tell me once i'm yours
desire me for who i am
just say it one time

-----

love you as you are
but, let's make one simple change
trade your clothes for skin

-----

look into my eyes
penetrate my mind's secrets
see our same desires

-----

never seen or touched
yet sexy as hell to me
your stark naked mind

-----

I don't know how to be
All I want,
All I need to be,
For you,
For myself,
So,
I try to be the best me
That I possibly can
And hope
That's satisfactory...
All I can...
That's what I promise,
I've nothing else.

-----

my most common dream?
that you sometimes dream of me.
not too much to ask.

-----

no secrets from my love
sharing all i think, say, do
she and i are one

-----

from my heart i ask
your loving acquiescence
that we become one

-----

i dare not touch you
because i'm a gentleman
my flimsy excuse

-----

tried to find myself
using both hands in public
now under arrest

-----

i will lift you up
knowing your lowest secrets
proudly loving you

-----

together, music
my needle within your groove
oh, sweet melody

-----

all i say or do
is a reflection of love
and you the mirror

-----

whatever you want
that's what i want us to do
your pleasure is mine

-----

please touch me right there
i'll take your mind and guide you
for both our pleasures

-----

i would kiss you there,
then leave some more all over,
make you ask for more

-----

never seen or touched
yet sexy as hell to me
your stark naked mind

-----

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?