Thursday, August 09, 2018

 

Poem: A Tail That's True, Sir...

By: Donovan Baldwin

I once went strolling by the shore,
Looking for a mermaid, Sir!

Such a clever chap as I,
She never would evade, Sir!

One day I spied the lady,
Swimming in the sea, Sir!

I marveled at the wondrous sight,
Unveiled that day to me, Sir!

Her hair was long, a deep sea green,
She had quicksilver skin, Sir!

And, oh her eyes, how to describe,
They'd drive a man to sin, Sir!

Her breasts; two full and floating globes,
Each with a coral tip, Sir!

Why, overall a charming lass.
Oh yes, she was a pip, Sir!

There's just one thing that I might change,
If I could have my wish, Sir!

I would love her just the way she is...
If the bottom half weren't fish, Sir!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?