Monday, April 13, 2020

 

WINE FLOWING OVER HER BODY, AND OTHER POEMS BY DONOVAN BALDWIN WRITTEN MARCH 14, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

she slowly pours wine
flowing over her body
my eager lips drink

-----

i open my lips
she pours her love over them
i drink her sweetness

-----

loving hummingbird
tongue amid blossom's petals
savors sweet nectar

-----

hear the thunder roll
watch the lightning burn the sky
my arms around you

-----

time waited for us
held its breath for us to meet
sighed when we first touched

-----

is it romantic
or intensely erotic...
perhaps both the same

-----

take me on a tour
show me all the high hard spots
and tranquil places

-----

seduces with words
penetrating poetry
and orgasmic odes

-----

she turns with a smile
accepting my bold challenge
daring in her touch

-----

i was the hunter
who chased the sweetest prey and
fell into her trap

-----

my burning body
on fire for the touch of you
your soothing kisses

-----

silken is the night
i wrapped her in and silver
the moon above her

-----

sweet fruit she offers
soft globes tipped with tart cherries
warm nectar to drink

-----

write my name in flames
burning it into your heart
a conflagration

-----

Poetry copyright 2020 by Donovan Baldwin




Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?