Sunday, April 12, 2020

 

LAUGHING IN GLADNESS, AND OTHER POEMS BY DONOVAN BALDWIN WRITTEN MARCH 13, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

laughing in gladness
toss away clothes and morals
wear bare new ethics

-----

i eager lover
bee among your soft petals
seeking sweet nectar

-----

cannot feel my touch
she knows i'm thinking of her
blushes at my thoughts

-----

it's that kind of day
no poetry in my soul
sad and angry words

-----

the secret she shares
betrays her passionate soul
pure physical love

-----

i lift her to me
willingly she molds to me
as we become one

-----

please don't let it end
dream become reality
where we are lovers

-----

Poetry copyright 2020 by Donovan Baldwin
Art: Bacchanal by Giulio Carpioni

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?