Friday, March 13, 2020

 

TREAT ME LIKE THE WIND, AND OTHER POEMS BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, WRITTEN JANUARY 29, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

treat me like the wind
warm caress upon your skin
smiling at my touch

-----

caged by my desires
ensnared by dreams of your touch
fantasy kisses

-----

I awoke before the sun
And thought I'd take a walk.
Perhaps he'd kindly join me,
And we could have a talk.

I dressed and stepped outside
Prepared to greet the dawn
But my eyes saw only darkness
And I thought I heard a yawn.

I've been out and gotten back
And am drinking my first cup,
Looking out the window,
Wondering when will he get up.

-----

a beautiful soul
more to be desired and loved
than sexy body

-----

sexiest people
don't always appear sexy
but their minds are hot

-----

poetry my path
realities are resolved
by fantastic words

-----

one by one loosen
letting drop each cloaking veil
bare yourself to me

-----

If words touched you like fingers
I would speak my way along
The arching curve of your back,
Using phrases such as
Shivering and quivering,
Raising your flesh with
Hot breaths upon the softest places
Intimate intonations
Of lust and passion,
In gasping sentences
And lurid phrases,
A sensual tête-à-tête,
Ending in rapturous silence.

-----

picture my desire
my yearning fascination
as i picture you

-----

its so natural
don't ever deny yourself
touches of pleasure

-----


Copyright March 2020 by Donovan Baldwin

Art: Woman In The Wind by Stig Blomberg

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?