Tuesday, March 31, 2020

 

STEAMY BOLERO, AND OTHER POETRY BY DONOVAN BALDWIN MARCH 1, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin

steamy bolero
an internal orchestra
pounding in her veins

-----

Upon her tangled bed
One woman orchestra
Within her pleasure pit,
She, maestra,
Elicits sharp notes,
Wrung with pleasure,
Deftly fingering
The exact spots,
Making the most
Exotic music
As her lips play upon
A silent flute.

-----

i am filled with you
quivering at your touches
even while apart

-----

find you in nature
you are the wind touching me
everything i see

-----

it's about feelings
bold tastes and hot touches shared
our hearts' sensations

-----

make my offering
within her body's temple
altar of venus

-----

i raise my banner
planting the stiff staff deep
in mount pleasant

-----

she plays melodies
fingering delicious notes
on a silent flute

-----

i float upon waves
undulating sensations
from her caresses

-----

you are part of me
your name's written on my cells
eternal essence

-----

yummy confection
warm and savory dessert
she serves up with love

-----

no perfect body
she does not bribe my desires
yet my heart is hers

-----

spooning warm honey
lifting a loving dessert
a charming hot bun

-----

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?