Thursday, March 05, 2020

 

HER SHY DECORUM, AND OTHER POETRY BY DONOVAN BALDWIN WRITTEN JANUARY 21, 2020

By Donovan Baldwin
Benjamin Victor's Lady Of Shallot

her shy decorum
leaves to imagination
only my desire

-----

i am but shadow
near forgotten memories
young man's fantasies

-----

set my heart on fire
illuminate each dark night
your smile my beacon

-----

my woman's body
aged ripened mature ready
alive with desire

-----

did i create you
draw you forth from fantasies
or am i your dream

-----

soft touch of satin
your skin beneath my fingers
so warmly wanting

-----

she taught me of love
opened my eyes to beauty
starting with myself

-----

i write naked truth
poetry of your beauty
words cannot describe

-----

Copyright March 2020 by Donovan Baldwin

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?