Tuesday, October 29, 2019

 

POEMS, COMMENTS, AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, SEPTEMBER 29, 2019

ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON HOUSE, MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA

The author was once here, you know,
Nigh to the booming sea,
The man who wrote adventure tales,
Which spoke to a boy like me.

I stepped inside and looked around,
Knowing he was dead and gone,
Hoping to see his shade pass by
Beckoning me to come along

-----

woman of power
weaves about me ancient spells
a willing captive

-----

i watch craving you
with decadent ardor
caught up by desire

-----

she steps upon my stage
strutting and dancing for me
our private catwalk

-----

it's a daring world
in which we lovers indulge
pleasing our senses

-----

passionate desires
my body and soul afire
sensual cravings

-----

friction creates heat
rub each other the right way
and the sparks will fly

-----

in my fevered state
i watch as woman becomes
goddess of my dreams

-----

we climb the mountain
as one reaching for the peak
from which we both soar

-----

anticipation
waiting for her unveiling
love's revelation

-----

bodies entangled
dreams and desires intertwined
unrestrained lovers

-----

Copyright October 2019 by Donovan Baldwin

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?