Thursday, October 10, 2019

 

POEMS, COMMENTS, AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, SEPTEMBER 24, 2019

more precious than gold
she tastes of flowing honey
flavor of her love

------

yield yourself to me
not as prisoner or slave
bound but by our love

-----

lips so soft and warm
your breast a welcome refuge
hold me close with love

-----

crater of your hips
hidden secret of my dreams
lovingly explored

-----

curving of body
seduction in word and deed
ultimate lover

-----

Come with me to the high land,
To the hot desert beside
The brooding mountains,
Deeply engrossed in thoughts,
Beyond the understanding of mortals,
For they have lived so long,
Above the burning desert,
With its dead secrets,
Have seen so much,
Becoming history
That only they remember...
Come with me and
Listen silently with respect,
To their unspoken tales.

-----

Copyright 2019 by Donovan Baldwin


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?