Saturday, August 17, 2019

 

POEMS AND HAIKU BY DONOVAN BALDWIN, AUGUST 16, 2019

i want your bare skin
more comfortable to wear
than any clothes you own

-----

Waves wash over sand,
Erasing footprints we left.
Grass grows up and over,
Covering man made marks
No longer needed
Nor maintained.
Time moves on, and stories
Never quite ending, are made
Of chapters fading into history,
From memory, until all marks
Of their passing fade away.

-----

you're wearing moonlight
wrapped in my adoring gaze
dancing my desires

-----

my head on your heart
so absorbed in your being
each part of the whole

-----

share your fantasy
show me your most secret world
the part i should play

-----

so desirable
sure it was her prim facade
hiding fires inside

-----

i gave up on love
then one day i read your words
dared believe again

-----

building the tension
eyes make love before actions
unconditional

-----

such ready peaches
succulent fruit needs tending
blushing in ripeness

-----

make me an offer
one you know i'll not refuse
ask me to love you

-----

if life's a mirror
let's make love in front of it
reflecting it all

-----

may i call you mine?
no obligation incurred
just my lifelong love.

-----

what am i doing?
thinking of you far away
as i do each day.

-----

miss that thing you do
yes, that, it drives me so wild
your imagined touch

-----

share your fantasy
show me your most secret world
the part i should play

-----

my head on your heart
so absorbed in your being
each part of the whole

-----

why not go inside
not just explore the surface
make love completely

-----

my words echoing
owls hooting crickets chirping
meaning more to you

-----

we make love our way
not too much nor too little
just right unrestrained

-----

cupping your body
bare skin to bare skin embrace
protecting my treasure

-----

reluctant lover
asking to be made love to
shedding her shyness

-----

Poems and haiku copyright 2019 by Donovan Baldwin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?