Wednesday, July 25, 2018

 

Three Guys Jump Off A Building - Whose Fault Is It?

By: Donovan Baldwin

Something I read earlier reminded me of an old joke. I'm sure the poster and others will make the connection if they read this. Hopefully they won't. Don't want them to think they inspired negative thoughts.

Every day three coworkers on a high rise under construction opened their lunch boxes and each had a bologna sandwich.

Finally, one day, the first guy had it. He opened his lunch box, found a bologna sandwich and yelled, "I am so tired of bologna sandwiches. If there's one in my lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

The second and third guys each opened their lunchboxes in turn, found bologna sandwiches and said the same thing.

The next day, the first guy opened his lunch box, found a bologna sandwich, and jumped to his death.

The second and third guys... same thing.

The police investigated and asked the three wives did anything unusual happen this morning?

First wife said, "No. I fixed his lunch and he kissed me goodbye and left."

Second wife said, "No. I fixed his lunch and he kissed me goodbye and left.",

Third wife said, "Well I was sick this morning so he fixed his own lunch, kissed me goodbye, and left."

Be happy if you've got something in your lunch box, and, someone cared enough to put it there. If you put it there, don't blame anybody but yourself.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?