Saturday, December 30, 2017

 

Katherine Hot Russian And Me

By: Donovan Baldwin

You know, I really should reply to "Katherine Hot Russian".

NOTE: The picture is NOT Katherine. It's a stock photo of an unknown, but attractive, young lady.

After all, Katherine MUST like me a lot since she emails me every day.

I'm sure she's a sweet lady just seeking companionship, but, for some reason, my email program puts all her messages in my "spam" folder.

Hmmm. I'll have to look into that.

Katherine, apparently a hot Russian, must be a nice girl to be so interested in an old guy like me. Of course, being on the internet, I've got no way of knowing if she's really Russian, hot, or even "she".

That's a problem with a lot of the internet, you can often only make decisions based on what someone tells you...especially about themselves. On social media, what someone tells you about themselves is all you usually have to go on.

Oh, you CAN track some to verifiable websites and legitimate businesses. Still, social media as a whole is a crap shoot.

Yet, even knowing this, so many people read social media posts, and pass them on as if they were gospel truth.

Once a false thought gets "legs" on the internet, there can be no stopping it. Even retractions don't work, because it will assume a life of its own, and, for many, the retractions will just be proof that someone is trying to cover up the truth.

I don't think "Katherine Hot Russian" is trying to cover up much, but, I suspect she, like many others, is not telling the truth, either.

This mMay require further investigation. Hmmm.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?